Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I Sign Up?
- To sign up for WifiRVFriends click on the Join For Free icon on the WifiRVFriends.com homepage.
- You will then be brought to the Registration page
- Choose a user name that best represents you
Choose a password that you can remember. (WifiRVFriends recommends mixing
numbers and letters to make it uncrackable)
- Type in an email address. (This is where WifiRVFriends will send the email confirmation of your registration)
Next type in a referral name if any of your friends, family or a WifiRVFriends representative
has sent you to use WifiRVFriends.
Now choose an area in which you wish to be associated with! (Unless you are a VIP member, you will
be confined to the group that you choose at registration, so be sure to choose the area in
which you want)
Next, click the register button and check your email address that you left in step 5.
(Be sure to check your spam folder if it hasn’t arrived in your inbox)
- Open the email and follow the steps!
- Congratulations! You are now part of one of the best and fastest growing networking sites!
- How can I tell if there is anyone in my area?
Once you sign into WifiRVFriends with your username and password, you will instantly
be logged onto the home page.
The home page will identify anyone that is the same area as you under the my neighbors
title and you will be able to interact with them using WifiRVFriends features.
- What is the Stealth Button for?
- The Stealth Button allows you to not be seen for a total of 15 minutes while in a certain location.
- This will allow you to survey the scene before letting everyone else know you are there.
- This mode can be utilized in the VIP area!
- How do I add information to my profile?
- Login into WifiRVFriends with your username and password.
- Click on the MyWifiRVFriends link
Click the green "My Profile" tab and from there you will have all the access to
update and maintain your profile.
- Remember to save all of your information!
If you are a VIP member you will see multiple profiles to add.
(This is just one more perk to being a VIP member with WifiRVFriends)
- How do I add friends?
To add a friend, just simply click on a member’s profile who is in the same
area as you and click the green friend button below their picture.
Doing this will allow you to keep in contact with them after you leave the
place you are in and contact them with messages later.
If you know the username you can add it by clicking on the " My Profile" tab
and then click on "MyContacts" tab.
- How do I block a user?
- Go to the users profile and under their picture will be a block button.
- Click this button and they will never see you again!
If you have a change of heart! Just go to the orange "My Contacts" tab and under the
Blocked users list, find the user you want to unblock and click "Unblock".
- Remember to save all of your information!
If you are a VIP member you will see multiple profiles to add. (This is just one
more perk to being a VIP member with WifiRVFriends)
- How do I send and receive messages?
To send a message to a user that is in the same area as you, just click on their profile,
and click "Chat" under their profile picture.
- To send a message to a user while not in the same area you must be their friend.
- To receive a message, just simply sign in and click My Profile.
- Under the blue "My Messages" tab there will be a notification pop up if you have received new mail.
- Just click that to review and check messages.
- How do I post a picture to my WifiRVFriends account?
It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps and you will be able to show off your picture to other
Note: Internet Explorer for Windows requires version 7 or higher.
- You will want to sign in with your WifiRVFriends account name and password.
- At the home screen, click on the My Profile link.
- From the colored tabs, click on the blue shaded myPhotos tab.
- After clicking the myPhotos tab, you will see a choose file link.
Click this link and you will be able to upload any picture of your choice. (Remember! Choose a head
shot and a photo that is no bigger than 5 MB).
After choosing your photo, you will be able to use our cropping tool! Crop the picture to the appropriate
size. (The crop tool will appear on the top left corner of the photo. You can stretch, fit and skew your
photo to get the best head shot possible).
After cropping your photo, you can now click on the saved cropped button located just under the picture.
(This will be your default picture) To add more photos,
Once you have saved your default photo you are now able to be seen by all other WifiRVFriends users in
your area! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and be seen!
Wifi Friends is a MobileDN, Inc company. All rights reserved ®2010